Friday, February 5, 2010

Update!

Hey everyone!!

I have not forgotten about this group! I know it has been almost 2 months since we have met. I had some personal health things going on Dec-Jan (which is why we didn't meet) but am back in the saddle now! I know that several of you have been asking me about meeting. I am currently working on getting a speaker to come for our first meeting of the year! I know everyone has budget/money things in their New Years Resolution so I am trying to make this first gathering very encouraging and fun!! I should know something for sure in the next week (hopefully!). The speaker that is suppose to be coming may have to be shipped off to Haiti so that is why it is not already scheduled! Just know that I am working on something great for you great gals!!!
Thank you for your support of this group!
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment