Thursday, November 19, 2009

Come One, Come All....

Friday, Dec. 11 from 6:30-8:30 pm will be our last meeting of 2009!! (Not to worry, we will be picking back up in January) Normally, I don't have our meetings on Friday nights but the church was pretty booked up. Since it is on a Fri. night though, I have arranged CHILDCARE!!! for $5/child but I need to know by Dec. 8 if you want to sign your child up for this..no later! I am hoping that with it being Fri. night and having childcare that mostly everyone can attend! We will have light refreshments since it is our last meeting of the year! Let me know if you have anything you would like to bring! Don't forget to bring any groceries that you have gotten for free or nearly free to donate. We may also make a Christmas picture in front of the tree!! I think I may take the pic. of our group and make Christmas cards to give to our favorite stores! Start bringing your "trophy" receipts too so we can all share our savings!

Since we are going to have light refreshments and I have to have a count for chairs/tables please RSVP either to this blog, thecramblits@aol.com. or facebook...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment