Sunday, October 25, 2009

Publix Penny Item!!!! 10/25-26

Todays Penny Item is Publix Greenwise 4Pk Toilet Paper!!

This is one of my favorite Penny Items because who can't use toilet paper??!!! Remember: for the penny item you find the coupon in the Publix Ad in the Sunday's Paper..some stores require it and some don't...I think it depends on the cashier too. You have to spend $10 before coupons to get the penny item. If I don't have much time (like if I am running in after church) I always buy the boys' milk and one or two other items that I know are "necessities". Usually the other items are juice or bread or something like that...and this week our apple juice (Mott's Natural) is on sale for $1.79 so I just stocked up on that!

I also had several extra SS (Smart Source) coupon inserts in my paper so if anyone needs a particular coupon in there let me know because I have extras!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have a question about CVS. Ok, so I am just starting out at CVS. I havent made a purchase yet. To get the the 'bucks', do I have to make a certain purchase of things that say, extra bonus bucks? Then, when I do get the 'bucks', can I use those on anything or only items that say 'bonus bucks' or sale things? Sorry but new to all of this. Thanks. Lisa Goodwin

    ReplyDelete